Some of the highlights that were fixed/added in this version.
- Quicker transitions between survey panels and the desktop toolbar no longer pops up for a few milliseconds during the transition
- Added GetResponses() method to ExecutableBase that allows the survey designer to obtain all the responses for a given question. It returns an array of Response objects. Call Response.Value to get the raw value.
- Fixed the IsActionTypeExecuting method so that it appropriately returns false/true
- Fixed bug where after TimeOutForm is closed via tap/keypress, SurveyForm would not show up
- Fixed region specific bug.. Although this was originally marked as an issue with language, it is actually an issue with the regionality configuration of the device. I blogged about this issue here.
- Added GetTrigger() method to TriggerExecutable thereby allowing trigger scripts to get access to the trigger itself
- Added ability to automatically change the startup image. New startup images can be defined by placing a PNG called "Startup.png" in the application directory.
- Fixed the improper handling of negative number definitions in Simkin (e.g., i = -1 threw an exception because Simkin saw this as a subtraction sign rather than a negative sign)
- Added the ability to get access to actions via the GetExecutingActions() and GetExecutingActionsOfType() methods in ExecutableBase